Beyond the Ivory Tower
Beyond the Ivory Tower provides an opportunity for academic and community stakeholders to share experiences and research on how to utilize the assets and challenges of an urban setting to create or enhance mutually beneficial partnerships.
The Advisory Planning Committee devised a two-day program with the objectives to build and trengthen community-university relationships, examine multiple perspectives of community-university relationships, and create/strengthen community-university partnerships.
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, University of Michigan
- Office of the Vice Provost for Global and Engaged Education, University of Michigan
- Knight Fund at the Community Foundation of Southeastern Michigan
News and Resources
- World Cafe Notes + Next Steps | September 2016
- Beyond the Ivory Tower Symposium Seeks to Foster Improved Community-Symposium Collaborations | July 17, 2016