One of the primary functions of the Detroit Center is to offer space for meetings, classes and events. From here you can place a request to reserve a room for your meeting, class or other event.
Before placing a reservation request, please understand the following:
- Online reservation requests do not guarantee the requested room, date or time
- Confirmation of your request will be sent via e-mail immediately
- A separate e-mail will be sent within 24-48 hours detailing the status of your request
- Requests must be made at least 48 hours prior to intended start time
- Room cancellations must be made within three days of your event start time. Any canceled event is subject to a $100 cancellation fee for non-University events
- Room time is reserved in increments of 15-minute intervals (15, 30, 45, etc.)
- University of Michigan units: Free of Charge
- University of Michigan-Dearborn units: Free of Charge
- U-M Alumni, Partners, Non-Profits and Organizations: Discounts available, please submit your inquiries to the Detroit Center
For more information, please read the room reservation policy.
*Beginning December 11, 2012, the University of Michigan Detroit Center updated its funding and operations model. All room requests made after this date follow these updated policies*